[Zope-dev] How do I get involved in volunteering?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Jun 13 15:17:29 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 11:15:12AM -0700, Christopher Lozinski wrote:
> Maybe there is a trade show where all the key players show up once a year.

A lot of people come to pycon and the europython conference.

> I think in the Plone world, at least there are the two key players, and
> then the board, so there is some visible structure.  In the Zope world
> it is not so clear.

google for "zope foundation".

http://www.z3lab.org/sections/blogs/philipp-weitershausen/2006_06_07_join-zope-foundation-now

>    Who is in
> charge?

Jim is still the Zope Pope.

> Who approves cvs submissions?

Nobody / everybody.  i.e. there's no formal process, but
people often complain about checkins they disagree with.
It's generally resolved informally and amicably.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com