[Zope-dev] Re: Time-based releases a good idea?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Jun 14 10:59:09 EDT 2006

So... you're saying that 2.10 isn't going to be released until December
2006, then?  That would indeed make the deprecation period longer than 1
year, which seems to have been the intent.

But wouldn't that make Zope's a yearly release cycle, given that the
first beta of 2.9 was released *last* December?  Now I'm really
confused.