[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: Stable / Development branches?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 10:25:32 EDT 2006

On 6/19/06, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> > Well, it's 2 versions, so far. I.e, current release and last release.
> > Unless we decide to change that now.
>
> Is it really?

That's how it has been so far, yes. Maybe we should extend it. But
mind you, that's more work...

I for one, is NOT interested in backporting fixed in Five trunk to
both Five 1.0, 1.1, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5, which is what are the current
versions of Five if we say that Zope 2.8 and 2.7 should be still
supported after the release of 2.10. If somebody else is, fine.
Supporting old versions mus reasonably be a