[Zope-dev] Re: Time-based releases a good idea?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Jun 21 15:57:26 EDT 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote at 2006-6-18 12:38 +0200:
> ... deprecation policy ...
>This policy allows us to move forward (which Zope 2 never
>really did for the the majority of those five years you mention).

Although, it might help in a few cases, it is not at all
necessary to cast ones history away when moving forward.

I do not agree with you that Zope2 did not move forward in the
past 5 years. I agree that currently it moves faster -- but
not because you cast out things but because you move lots of
new functionality in.

--
Dieter