[Zope-dev] Re: Proposal: Scrap zpkg for Zope2 releases

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Jun 25 16:44:48 EDT 2006

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Philipp von Weitershausen wrote at 2006-6-24 20:03 +0200:
>> c) are so much core to Zope 3 that they don't make sense in Zope 2 (such
>> as twisted, securitypolicy)
>
> When I remember right, we should get "twisted" in Zope 2.10?

My mentioning of 'twisted' above actually refers to zope.app.twisted
(the context was packages from zope.app).

AFAIK the ZPublisher has been amended with experimental twisted support,
but that doesn't mean we have to ship twisted with Zope 2.10. In fact,
Zope 2.10b1 doesn't ship with it and I don't think we should change
anything there.

Philipp