[Zope-dev] DomainAuthenticationMode with Sockets

Juan Javier Carrera Obrero jcarrera at uco.es
Mon Jun 26 03:52:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to access by means of "sockets" to a folder that contains a
acl_user folder with enabled DomainAuthenticationMode
(domain_auth_mode=1) from a enabled IP in the domain (I have created a
user specifying a domain with this IP and I have left the password for
this user blank). It runs successfully HTTP via but it does not run
Socket via requering authentication although I am in the domain. When I
use HTTP via the Authenticated_User is Ok, however when I user Socket
via the Authenticated_User is "Anonymous User".

I am using "(Zope 2.7.5-final, python 2.3.5, linux2". Anybody help me
about it? Does the DomainAuthenticationMode of a acl_user folder runs
successfully via Socket ?

Thanks !