[Zope-dev] DomainAuthenticationMode with Sockets

Juan Javier Carrera Obrero jcarrera at uco.es
Tue Jun 27 07:39:20 EDT 2006

It is true.

Sorry, I had enabled a wrong IP. The source computer does not access
directly but it access by means of a different machine of which IP had
to be enabled.

Oh yes, the DomainAuthentication works successfully after the
"domain_auth_mode" has been activated.

Reference (Phil Harris email):
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2004-March/021987.html

Thanks !