[Zope-dev] Dependent List

Raúl Jiménez bkj at telefonica.net
Thu Mar 30 13:40:00 EST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with my archetype, I'm using dependent lists.

I've downloaded the MasterSelectWidget product, but I have a problem with it.

In my archetype I have a master field and a slave one,  I install the archetype, I add an object of this type to my portal, but when I load the saved object and try to edit it, I see that the slave field (a selection widget) don't have the value that I have selected.

How can I solve it?

Is there any alternative to MasterSelect widget?

Thanks !