[Zope-dev] zpkg, building zope from source

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:25:55 EDT 2006

On 5/15/06, Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> wrote:
> Also on a similar subject, running 'make install' from a checkout only
> copies packages that have a 'SETUP.cfg' inside. Is that intentional?
>
> I thought someone was in charge of fixing the 'make install' dance.

Someone might be, and it might even be me (I don't recall).  There's
been no time for me to work on that, and I don't foresee any in the
near future.

You're welcome to look into this yourself.  I've not been convinced
that this is actually an important use case.

  -Fred

"Education is hanging around until you've caught on." -- Robert Frost