[Zope-dev] Re: Upcoming releases: 2.10.1, 2.9.6

Dorneles Treméa deo at plonesolutions.com
Mon Nov 20 22:24:33 EST 2006

Hey Christian, Leo, folks,

> > anyone with 5 minutes available to bless my fix for #2191? :-)
> >
> > http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2191
>
> Looks good to me. (I didn't dare analyzing the regexp, but if the code
> does, what the tests promise ...)

thanks, it's now checked in.

But, despite from what's stated in the current contributor FAQ[1]:

  "ZC will then create a CVS login for you, add you to the
   committers mailing list, and send you instructions for
   setting up your commit access."

...looks like someone didn't added me to the checkins[2] mailing
list in the past, and then 2 commit mails are now waiting for
moderation somewhere... :-)

After manually subscribing to the checkins list, my third commit
appeared in the list archives.

Question: does the documentation need to be updated to inform
that you must subscribe to that list? Or maybe it's just me who
is a bad luck guy, as my commiter setup process got stuck at
somewhere? :-)

[1] http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/ContributorFAQ

       Dorneles Treméa · Developer · Plone Solutions · Brazil

   Consulting · Training · Development · http://plonesolutions.com