[Zope-dev] "Testing in the Zope project" open space at PyCon07

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Nov 30 13:22:10 EST 2006

Based on a suggestion by Ian Bicking, I think it might be interesting
to organize an Open Space session at PyCon07 dedicated to the testing
approaches in the Zope project, and maybe a comparison between Zope2
and Zope3 in regards to testing.

According to Ian, Zope2 had a lot of tests retrofitted, which made
things painful -- as opposed to Zope3, which had testing as an integral
part of the project. Not sure if this is true or not, but if people are
interested, I'd be happy to propose such an Open Space session. Things
to talk about would include doctest, buildbot, coverage, etc.

Grig