[Zope-dev] Cannot access Zope Management Interface through lighttpd proxy

yegor ynb at mail.ru
Thu Oct 12 13:33:30 EDT 2006

I installed Plone 2.5 but it seems that the issue is Zope-related, so I'm
posting it here should I go for a different mailing list?)
When I access Zope Management Interface through lighttpd (proxy module) it does
not show up (wget, e.g. downloads 0 bytes). Relevant part of Lighttpd config:
--------
url.rewrite-once = (
  "^/plone/(.*)$" =>
"/VirtualHostBase/http/rio.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/VirtualHostRoot/_vh_plone/$1"
)

proxy.server = (
  "/VirtualHostBase" => ( ( "host" => "127.0.0.1" , "port" => 8080 ) )
)
-------
at the same time Plone's part is perfectly accessible.
Same problem remains even if I remove all the rewriting and simply forward (with
mod_proxy) all urls with /manage to port 8080

If I access port 8080 directly everything work just fine.