[Zope-dev] ZCatalog "Key Error" question

zope-dev at rosenthaltechnologies.com zope-dev at rosenthaltechnologies.com
Fri Sep 1 13:29:32 EDT 2006

Traceback for my Key Error (Dieter, thank you for alerting me on where
to find this):

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
  Module None, line 11, in to_javascript
   - <PythonScript at /nephron_links/to_javascript used for
   /nephron_links/news_dtml>
   - Line 11
  Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 128, in __call__
   - <DTMLDocument at /nephron_links/news_dtml>
   - Physical Path: /nephron_links/news_dtml
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 465, in renderwb
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 747, in sort_sequence
  Module Products.ZCatalog.Lazy, line 158, in __getitem__
  Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 520, in getScoredResult
KeyError: -464571725

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 19:11:12 +0200, "Dieter Maurer" <dieter at handshake.de>
said:
> zope-dev at rosenthaltechnologies.com wrote at 2006-9-1 02:54 -0400:
> >I have a Zope product that relies heavily on a ZCatalog to search for
> >objects within a folder matching certain criteria.  The ZCatalog
> >frequently becomes corrupt, and on searching the catalog, the catalog
> >gives me key errors.  I'm trying to figure out what causes the
> >corruption so I can stop doing whatever I am doing to corrupt the
> >ZCatalog.
> >
> >Here are the clues:
>
> You forget to provide us with an essential glue:
>
>   The complete error information (error type, error value
>   and traceback). You find it in your "error_log" object
>   (in Zope's "Root Folder").
>

> --
> Dieter
Brian Rosenthal