[Zope-dev] Re: I'm starting to get bored of people complaining about Zope

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Wed Sep 6 04:39:10 EDT 2006

Sidnei da Silva wrote:

Regarding: "I'm starting to get bored of people complaining about Zope"

Being a full time active Zope developer (as in developing with zope) for
at least 7 year, having contributed code, libraries, documentation and
products, I believe I have earned the right to complain once every
second year so!

I know that if I have problems developing in Zope, so does many more people.

And yes Zope 3 is the future, and will make everything so easy for
developers. But in the meantime we don't have to scare people of with a
difficult development process.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/