[Zope-dev] Apologies for slowing down svn

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Sep 25 07:31:47 EDT 2006

Hello,

uh... I just realised that I have messed up. I was going to co the Zope2
trunk but after wondering why it never finished, I discovered that I
somehow managed to co *all* of zope2, including all the branches, etc. :-P

I am not doing that any more. I apologise for any incovenience this may
have caused during the past 20 minutes. I am not sure it has but, just
in case...

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley