[Zope-dev] buildbot failure in Zope branches 2.10 2.4 Linux zc-buildbot

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:29:47 EDT 2006

On 9/25/06, buildbot at zope.com <buildbot at zope.com> wrote:
> The Buildbot has detected a failed build of Zope branches 2.10 2.4 Linux zc-buildbot.

Hmmm:

Tests with errors:
   testNoVirtualHosting (webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
   testSimpleVirtualHosting (webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
   testSubfolderInsideOutVirtualHosting
(webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
   testSubfolderVirtualHosting (webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
Total: 8003 tests, 0 failures, 4 errors

These tests work for me. I don't know why this buildbot fails, if it
uses 2.10-branch it should work. I on the other hand get a whole bunch
of completely different errors on my machine, which is slightly
worrying, but consistent (trunk has the same problem, and there these
tests does not exist and are not fixed).