[Zope-dev] Re: ZClass Maintenance

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Sep 28 01:49:45 EDT 2006

--On 27. September 2006 22:13:58 -0700 Christopher Lozinski
<lozinski at freerecruiting.com> wrote:

>  Andreas Jung wrote:
>
>  >ZClasses don't get better from writing long postings.
> Ah, yes but I can write much faster than I can code.   What am I doing on
> this list!?!  All I have to do is to motivate someone else to do the work!

You might write a ten-thousand line long posting. I doubt that this will
motivate one of the current Zope 2 core developers. A solid budget (money!)
would be the right choice to motivate someone. Speaking for myself and
possibly most other developers: most of the serious developers don't use
ZClasses and therefore have little interest and knowledge to deal with
ZClass issues. You know the 90:10 rule - we can't spend much (unpaid) time
on issues for a minority.

Andreas