[Zope-dev] wsgi/paste pipelines in Zope 2 or 3?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Thu Sep 28 13:11:05 EDT 2006

I've been doing a lot of work with Paste in the past year, cutting down on my
deployments of Zope.

Now I'm taking a new look at Zope 3 and Zope 2, and wondering if it's possible to
use paste pipeline/filter in either version of Zope.  I've looked at

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/zope.paste

and

http://awkly.org/archive/zopepaste-wsgi-applications-in-zope-3-using-pastedeploy/

But what I need is not just a wsgi application hosted in Zope, but rather, a wsgi
filter that can intercept the call chain during traversal.

Has anyone else encountered this need or have thoughts about it?

Thanks

(ps, I have something like xslfilter, but using wsgi and libxml2 and also an XSL
version of TAL/METAL that I'd like to use in Zope)

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com