[Zope-dev] getting RestrictedPython working on Python 2.5

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 06:00:48 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm looking to get RestrictedPython working in Python 2.5.
Has any work been done on this so far?

My first question is about the "right" way to get a checkout that I can
develop in now. In years gone by, I would have created a branch of the
whole of zope 3, checked it out and then started work.

Since eggification, I'm not sure what to do...
What I was planning on doing was creating a branch of RestrictedPython,
checking that out and then manually checking out any dependencies from
svn. Is there a "better" way to do this with easy_install or some such?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk