[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope 2.11] KGS incomplete (Was: Stepping forward and going beta)

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Dec 25 04:58:43 EST 2007

>> "/opt/python-2.4.4/bin/python" "/Users/ajung_data/sandboxes/Zope/
>> ajung-2-11-prep-branch/test.py" -v
>> Running tests at level 1
>> Running unit tests:
>> Running:
>> rror in test testSetupConfiguredLoggers
>> (Zope2.Startup.tests.testStarter.ZopeStarterTestCase)
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>> File "/opt/python-2.4.4/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 270, in run
>>   self.tearDown()
>> File "/Users/ajung_data/sandboxes/Zope/ajung-2-11-prep-branch/lib/
>> python/Zope2/Startup/tests/testStarter.py", line 69, in tearDown
>>   test_logger.LoggingTestBase.tearDown(self)
>> File "/Users/ajung_data/sandboxes/Zope/ajung-2-11-prep-branch/lib/
>> python/ZConfig/components/logger/tests/test_logger.py", line 72, in
>> tearDown
>>   assert loghandler._reopenable_handlers == []
>> AssertionError
>
> I can say nothing about these failures. It seems like they're
> ZConfig-related.

Jup. But I could not figure the issue so far..anyway appears
as a minor issue for me so far.

> Those two are related to an unplanned split-up of zope.app.securitypolicy
> and zope.app.session. They occurred in the 3.4.x line even though they
> should've in the 3.5.x line. So, what you'll need to do is add externals
> for zope.session and zope.securitypolicy (notice the missing "app"!)
> according to the KGS. That should get that settled.

Jup. In addition zope.minmax has to be added.

Because the ZConfig issue (see above) is the only problem so far, I've
moved my branch and made it the official 2.11 branch:

<http://svn.zope.org/Zope/branches/2.11/>

I'll wrap it as a gift and release it over the weekend.

Your-friendly-svn:externals-manager,
Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK