[Zope-dev] database

Graziella Toutoungis graztoutoungis at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 8 09:32:35 EST 2007

Hello,

In order to connect via Zope to a database (postgresql) i search an adapter for postgresql8.*.
I found it ZPoPyDa, i try to install it in MyZopeInsatance/Products without success , i tried in zope/lib/python/products no success also.

Where i have to install this adapter (for seeing it in my product's list in the control panel)?
There is another adapter for postgresql8.*?

I use Zope2.9.4.

Thanks
       G.

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail