[Zope-dev] Re: [Bug] ZODB invalidation processing

Joachim Schmitz js at aixtraware.de
Fri Jun 1 03:07:32 EDT 2007

Tres Seaver schrieb:

> Not if the sessions being used are from 'faster' -- it doesn't use
> IOBTree.  The major "application" use of that module is in the catalog.

you correct see below:

> Try dumping out the contents of the bucket:
>
>   for k, v in bucket.items():
>       print k, type(v)

resolve <built-in method _p_resolveConflict of BTrees._IOBTree.IOBucket
object at 0xb1ab82b4>

print root._p_jar[p64(0xb1ab82b4)]
*** POSKeyError: <ZODB.POSException.POSKeyError instance at 0xa8f9e6cc>

with the recepies here http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1114086617
I was able to get the information about the oid, which is passed to
tryToResolveConflict, here is the result

<BTrees._IOBTree.IOBTree object at 0xb562fadc>
<DateIndex at created>
<Products.ZCatalog.Catalog.Catalog object at 0xb12d622c>
<CatalogTool at portal_catalog>
<CPSDefaultSite at uniben>
<Application at >
{'Application': <Application at >, 'ZGlobals': <BTrees._OOBTree.OOBTree
object at 0xb2739224>}

What does this tell us ?

--
Gruß Joachim