[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Jun 20 06:29:29 EDT 2007

On 20 Jun 2007, at 12:20 , Andreas Jung wrote:
> --On 20. Juni 2007 12:04:26 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen
> <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
>
>> Are there any outstanding issues on that Zope211-3.4-integration
>> branch?
>> If not, I'd like to see it merged, now that ZODB 3.8 has beta'ed.
>
> The only outstanding issues are ZClasses. If we merge this branch
> on the trunk we will have a broken trunk.

IIRC, the ZClass test already breaks on the Zope 2 trunk (in fact, it
breaks all the way down to the Zope 2.9 branch). If that's indeed the
case, our branch wouldn't change anything, would it :).

Btw, if I interpret http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76390&view=rev
correctly, it sounds like Tres has found a solution to that ZClass
bug. We just need to propogate the patch to Zope 3.3/2.10 and trunk/
trunk. Right, Tres?