[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Jun 21 04:35:45 EDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>>> Btw, if I interpret http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76390&view=rev
>>> correctly, it sounds like Tres has found a solution to that ZClass
>>> bug. We just need to propogate the patch to Zope 3.3/2.10 and trunk/
>>> trunk. Right, Tres?
>>
>> What I fixed was the unique-to-2.9 breakage due to the fact that
>> 'Implements' objects couldn't be pickled.  The 2.9 ZClass tests
>> now fail
>> in exactly the same way as the 2.10 / trunk tests.
>
> Ah. What a relief :)

:)

apart from that i think jim fixed the zclasses problem on the last
day of the sprint, at least he told me so.  could be i misunderstood
something, but actually i'm quite sure, since he also told me how he
did it and that made a lot of sense after having looked at the
problem for a couple hours before... :)

ah, here it is:  http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76408&view=rev should fix
the zclasses problem, if i'm not totally mistaken.

and btw, andreas' branch[1] produces no test failures for me (at
r76878) anyway, so imho we're good to go! :)

cheers,

andi

[1] svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/branches/Zope211-3.4-
integration

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007