[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Jun 25 19:06:25 EDT 2007

On 25 Jun 2007, at 12:09 , Andreas Jung wrote:
> --On 25. Juni 2007 10:13:44 +0200 Andreas Zeidler <az at zitc.de> wrote:

>>> That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new
>>> maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.
>>
>> when are they due?  unfortunately i won't be able to do the
>> backporting
>> before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...
>
> I defer the 2.9/2.10 for some days until I know how we should deal
> with the
> current state of the Zope 3.2/3.3 branches.

I realize you're waiting for a "release" of the Zope 3.2 branch to
make another Zope 2.9.x release. I meant to respond earlier,
apologies for the delay. I have no intentions of making another Zope
3.2 release (unless somebody really wants me to, in which case I'll
do it). So for all I care, you can just tag Zope 3.2.3, put that in
the external of Zope 2.9 and be done with it.

What's the matter with the Zope 3.3 branch then?