[Zope-dev] [SVN] Zope trunk - merged stuff for Zope 2.11 released

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Jun 27 04:27:12 EDT 2007

I plan to land the ZopeLite* layer work for 2.11. It's already
running fine in my sandbox but has some implications for existing
tests in both Zope and CMF, which I at least need to document. Do you
have a target date for 2.11?

Stefan

(*) ZopeTestCase magic deferred to layer setup time instead of import
time

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams