[Zope-dev] Retracting Zope 2.9.7, Zope 2.10.3 releases because of a "zopectl start" problem

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Mon Mar 26 14:21:09 EDT 2007

On 3/26/07, Damien Baty <damien at pilotsystems.net> wrote:
>      manage_restart(self, URL1, REQUEST=None):
>
>    makes Zope start. 'REQUEST' is not used in this method, though.
> However, it is also not used in 'manage_shutdown()' but appears in its
> signature. I guess that adding it to 'manager_restart()' should not have
> any side-effect.

@postonly uses the REQUEST parameter, that's why it demands the
parameter being present.

Tres Seaver added the decorators to the Control_Panel and must've
missed the REQUEST parameter on manage_restart, which only comes into
effect when running the zope process with zopectl start.

--
Martijn Pieters