[Zope-dev] Re: SVN: Zope/trunk/ Support for using zopectl on Windows has been added.

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri May 4 04:53:35 EDT 2007

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have just recently been given zope.org SVN write access and made my
> first bigger change - making zopectl work on Windows. Please review and
> test my changes. The change I made is based on code that I had in the
> plone.recipe.zope2instance buildout recipe and has seen quite some use
> by various developers, so should be reasonable stable.

Cool, I've been waiting for this for about 5 years ;-)

Shame start and stop require Zope to be a service, does each Zope
instance become a seperate service? Are there any problems with having
lots of zope instances running as services on the same box?

Do zopectl debug and zopectl test work?

Which version of Zope will this land in?

Or, and where are the tests? <0.8 wink>)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk