[Zope-dev] Location of common criteria documentation

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Nov 7 04:26:33 EST 2007

Hi,

we're (still/again/...) working on the common criteria project. We're in
a mode to try to finish it up and get done with.

I feel that Zope3/trunk/doc/security is not the right location for those
documents. I'd move them to a top level project in svn or something like
Zope3/common-criteria/.

Oppinions?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany