[Zope-dev] Re: Hivurt code hosting

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Nov 11 18:37:22 EST 2007

On Sunday 11 November 2007, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:
> Jodok Batlogg wrote:
> >> I'm looking for place to host our source code for Hivurt.
> >
> > svn.zope.org + launchpad.net as the rest of the zope world?
>
> That is mean that all our developers need signed contribution agreement
> and writing rights to submit code into zope repository and be members of
> Zope Foundation? I don't think every ZoFo member agree with this.

Yes, everyone has to sign a contributor agreement, but you do not have to
become a Zope Foundation member.

Note that svn.zope.org will also provide you with a lot of visibility to the
right people.

You may also consider codespeak.net.

> launchpad.net from other hand is best place, especially if zope3 is
> hosted here.

Note that we only use launchpad for development support, such as issue
tracking and translating.

Regards,
Stephan
--