[Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0b2 update

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Nov 17 22:13:00 EST 2007

On Saturday 17 November 2007, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Great stuff. Time for 3.4.0?

I am waiting for the following:

1. Final ZODB 3.8.0 release. All critical bugs have been fixed. Jim needs to
review those last bug fixes and then create a release.

2.Final buildout 1.0.0. Jim said that some Windows tests are failing. Once
this is done, he will release 1.0.0 final. Is anyone up to look into this?

Other than that, I am ready to go. I have implemented the final KGS features
and only need to update a few bugfix releases in the KGS.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter