[Zope-dev] does zope 3 still have a restricted python environment?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 09:38:19 EST 2007

Hi All,

I know we have security proxies nowadays and I'm hoping these have made
things much more efficient that the old Zope 2 way of doing things
(anyone have any ideas on this?) but is there still a way of running a
piece of python in an environment where imports are controlled and
"dangerous" builtins (ie: ones that would allow you to circumvent the
security policy) are restricted?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk