[Zope-dev] Re: Additional locales for zope.i18n.locales.data?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:09:43 EST 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> It would be interesting to get in touch with the original authors and
> ask them whether zope.i18n's 4 or so dependencies still make it too tied
> to Zope 3.

For me, it's be interesting to see what it'd take to drop zope.18n
completely and just use Babel ;-)

(ie: we as the zope community should be trying to "do less" and re-use
good stuff from the python community rather than building our own which
then ends up in a mess of unnecessary dependencies...)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk