[Zope-dev] AW: [Zope3-dev] I'd lobe to merge the zope3-dev and zope-dev lists

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Oct 6 08:58:14 EDT 2007

--On 6. Oktober 2007 08:14:10 -0400 Benji York <benji at zope.com> wrote:

> Andreas Jung wrote:
>> we want to get rid of the term "Zope 3" in the future

The confusion for people with the terms and Zope 2 and Zope 3 was
one of major topics of the last german Zope conference. And there
were also talks between the DZUG and the ZF on this topic and there
was agreement that we should speak of "the zope application" and "zope
components"  - however this topic belongs on desk of the Zope foundation.

-aj