[Zope-dev] bsquare'ing

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:25:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

It's real simple:

 in dir /home/agroszer/buildbot/slave/cache/build (timeout 1200 secs)
 watching logfiles {}
 argv: ['/bin/sh', '-c', 'buildout bootstrap .']
 environment:
 closing stdin
 using PTY: True
/bin/sh: line 1: buildout: command not found
program finished with exit code 127

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
If you want to know how old a man is, ask his brother-in-law.