[Zope-dev] Setting the size of a zope.formlib's schema html input

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa celoserpa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:27:54 EDT 2008

Thank you all for the replies!

I wouldn't like to use CSS since I would like a "self-contained" form - all
the data necessary to built the form would be in the schema. I think that
the size of the text inputs, though being presentational in nature, in this
case are **very** specific to the form and vary depending on the semantics
of the fields, so, I don't think moving this data to a CSS would be the best
option.

Could someone show me an example of defining a widget to set the size of the
rendered input?

Marcelo.