AW: [Zope-dev] Annoying: Download error: unknown url type: svn -- Some packages may not be found!

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 16 15:15:31 EDT 2008

Hi Roger. I turned on debug and increased verbosity. z3c.template and
z3c.form seem to be the culprits. Getting 4 of these warnings on
z3c.template and 1 with z3c.form between the getting ... and picked ...
notices. Not quite sure why they are emitting the warnings. Can't find
the error in buildout so must be in setuptools somewhere. I would expect
to see an svn address in setup.py or something based on what message is
saying - nothing like this that I can see.

This was reported on the zope users list without a response a little
while back as well:

http://www.mail-archive.com/zope3-users@zope.org/msg06448.html

Regards,
David