[Zope-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: z3c.formjs/branches/pcardune-extjs/ creating a branch to see what I can do about extjs integration.

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Apr 21 07:17:36 EDT 2008

Baiju M wrote:
> Paul Carduner wrote:
>>  Log message for revision 85449: creating a branch to see what I can
>>  do about extjs integration.

Is Paul Carduner paying attention to this thread? He's still continuing
to check in code that uses ExtJS.

Granted we don't *distribute* ExtJS, but we're still writing framework
code that uses ExtJS, and this goes against the principle of being able
to use things in svn.zope.org under the license constraints of the ZPL.

I cc-ed Paul.

Regards,

Martijn