[Zope-dev] paver: buildout is utterly doomed

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Wed Apr 23 07:11:09 EDT 2008

Christian Theune a écrit :
> True. Considering that the current zope.org effort hopefully won't die (when
> are we going to go live? Is there something like a check list or road map?)

I will be working on it for 3 days at the Paris sprint
Hope I will succeed in doing something useful...

> Right. But this still sounds like those project should try to distance
> themselves from Zope.  IMHO we should get the story right that stuff that
> comes out of the Zope world can be known as such and used even somewhere else.

I personally think we *must* introduce buildout somewhere in zope.org, but if
someone also build a more complete separate site (with potentially a queriable
repository of recipes), it's ok, and even good.

Christophe