[Zope-dev] Re: new zope.org, sphinx, and documentation management

Paul Carduner paulcarduner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:42:36 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 5:48 AM, David Pratt <fairwinds at eastlink.ca> wrote:
> Hi Paul. Good work. Personally, I am interested in switching out the jinja
> templates for zpt or ctal since am not that keen about mixing template
> languages for myself. It looks like the more recent changes to sphinx should
> accommodate this with the template_bridge but have yet to investigate this
> further.

I agree with you that using zpt would be more preferable.  At this
point though I don't think we have an immediate need for it.  The only
change I made to the sphinx default template was adding some static
html for the zope branding.  Eventually though, if we want to build a
more robust documentation build tool with direct zope integration, zpt
would be absolutely necessary.  But if you are volunteering to
research using the template bridge, I'd be happy to use whatever you
come up with.

- Paul

--
Paul Carduner