[Zope-dev] wiki downtime, zope.interface 3.0.0b1, and buildout/setuptools crash

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Aug 11 04:07:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

a) the wiki is down. Can someone please fix this?

b) the homepage of zope.interface 3.0.0b1 points to the wiki. I changed
this so that c) gets fixed for now.

This probably results in 3.0.0b1 becoming uninstallable right now,
although I doubt that it was installable (through the wiki) before.

c) buildout/setuptools crashes on the opportunity that urllib raises a
BadStatusLine exception instead of checking the next possibility. This
is inside of setuptools though.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com