[Zope-dev] zc.zope3recipes : set offline tests everywhere

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 05:17:15 EDT 2008

Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Is this change ok?
> It seems to solve the previous failures in the 3.4 kgs, and speeds up
> the test.

I don't have a problem with the change, but this damages the usefulness
of README.txt as documentation.

As someone who's never used zope3recipes, I'm going to read that and
wonder why offline = true is in there all the time as there are no
comments or explanation.

Myself, I'd try and find another way of getting offline=true to happen
so that the docs can actually remain actual docs without test cruft
strewn throughout them.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk