[Zope-dev] Browsing ancient history in CVS

Behrens, Matt Matt.Behrens at Kohler.Com
Tue Aug 26 11:55:07 EDT 2008

I am sort of at my wit's end trying to find out how to work this out,
and I've been sort of absent from Zope-dom for the a few years, so
please forgive me if I've missed an obvious statement somewhere made
about this, but...

I'd like to browse around http://cvs.zope.org/ to see some of the older
changes made to the tree.  Unfortunately I cannot seem to figure out how
to make the server actually show me any files.  Even if I click 'show
contents' on  Attic, nothing actually appears.  For example, at
http://cvs.zope.org/Zope/?hideattic=0 I get 'There are 32 files, but
none match the current selection criteria.'

Never seen a ViewCVS behave like this.  Is there a way I can get in to
see the history?