[Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0 candidate 1 Released

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Feb 1 09:22:36 EST 2008

I'll take a risk by stating the obvious.

If there will continue to be a release schedule for "Zope 3, the appserver" It
would reduce confusion to new users greatly to give the appserver release a name
other than Zope.

Eg.

Current name              Proposed name
"Zope2"                -> Zope
"Zope3, the libraries" -> Zope libraries
"Zope3 the appserver"  -> Frobnozz

- C