AW: [Zope-dev] can we teach official Zope to start detecting "HTTPS"header?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Feb 19 22:34:18 EST 2008

Hi Chris

> Betreff: Re: [Zope-dev] can we teach official Zope to start
> detecting "HTTPS"header?

[...]

> (Although I'm not volunteering, every time I try to check
> something in to the Zope repository these days, Philipp yells
> at me about style, so I'm getting gun-shy... ;-) )

Philipp? Who's that ;-)

I think another problem is that we do not understand what
zope is or should be in the near future. Or at least not
everybody drives in the same direction. This makes it very
hard for optimization and do the right thing in the right
place.

We really need to clarify the direction of zope and it's
zope.* packages in the near future. Then this whould allow
us to do the optimization which is the next big step which
I think is really needed.

Regards
Roger Ineichen