[Zope-dev] Re: Mailinglists on Launchpad

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 03:23:07 EST 2008

Tres Seaver wrote:
> All this derives from my sense that moving our issue collectors to
> Launchpad has been only a very minor win:

Yeah, aside from the rather rough around the edge feel to Launchpad's
bug trackers, I'll note that the only way I know to find the relevent
bug tracker is to go to http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ and follow the
redirector.

Where *should* I be going to find the list of collectors relevent to Zope?

cheers,

Chris

PS: That said, I *do* think moving the lists would be a good idea. I
just use Google Groups when I want a mailing list for open source
software now, but I guess with the bug trackers and the like already at
Launchpad, it'd make sense for the Zope lists to end up there...

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk