[Zope-dev] Re: Request for commit access for updating zope.sendmail

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Fri Jan 25 07:45:24 EST 2008

Darryl Cousins, on 2008-01-24:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 09:51 +1300, Matthew Grant wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I have recently been doing a lot of work on zope.sendmail, and would
>> like to commit a lot of fixes, namely for:
>>
>> 1) Handling of SMTP error 451 etc.
>> 2) Cleaning stale lock links out of the queue
>> 3) Handling Server disconnection
>> 4) Handling of connect() failure
>>
>> The above are fixes for Bug #157104
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/157104
>>
>> 5) A bit of a clean up QueueProcessorThread so that it complies with
>> IMailQueueProcessor in interfaces.py
>
> This all looks very cool. In order to become a zope contributor I
> believe this FAQ [1] is still valid and requires firstly to send a
> signed copy of this agreement [2] to the Zope Corporation. (I'm sure
> I'll be corrected if this has changed).
>
> [1] http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/ContributorFAQ
> [2] http://dev.zope.org/Subversion/Contributor.pdf

I was just looking for these things today as I am pondering becoming a
contributor myself.  For starters I am missing Dutch translations.

Anyway, I found this more recent committer agreement:

http://foundation.zope.org/agreements/ZopeFoundation_Committer_Agreement.pdf

I suggest you use that one.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/