[Zope-dev] PAULA: bringing Zope 3's authentication to Plone and beyond

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Thu Jul 10 16:07:35 EDT 2008

Hi *,

within the scope of google summer of code I am integrating zope 3's PAU with
Plone's PAS and further enable (non-AT) content objects as source for users and
groups. All functionality is developed in pure zope3, the plone integration is
happening in a separate packages.

All documents describing the project, as well as links to the code can be found
here:

https://chaoflow.net/projects/gsoc2008/z3membrane-ldap

The code is not very interesting right now, but now would be the time to take
any influence on what will be created during the next month - I am planning to
continue to work on the project after the SoC.

I will keep you updated on major advancements of the code.

regards
florian