[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 3 on Python 2.5, Zope 3 releases

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 04:07:07 EDT 2008

Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Certainly, running Python 2.4 and Zope 2.10 compiled with mingw32 on
> Windows as per http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout has not
> given us any problems after a few months of using it.

I'm not sure if you're deliberately missing my point here ;-)

I would expect the above to work as *everything* is built using mingw32.

I'm asking what happens if python is built using whatever the official
python releases are built with but the c extensions we provide are built
with mingw32?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk