[Zope-dev] No events in zope.annotation

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:49:04 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> Thus I propose:
>
> - Add ObjectCreatedEvent event notification to zope.annotation factory call.

By this, I presume you mean the stuff in zope.annotation.factory; is that right?

In our group, we've decided to avoid that machinery.  It causes the
separation between data and code to become excessively blurred.  I'd
love to see that factory machinery become unused.  I definitely
consider it unusable.

 -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>